Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Teh best of teh Intrawebs

So, I spend a lot of time on the internets and I wanted to share with all you lovely people the best of the web I see everyday. We'll see how long this lasts. But my goal is seven straight days. So, keep checking this week, and maybe I'll make it through.

I'm struggling. Do I do just one link? I have at least five...maybe I could do like one picture and one article and one "wtf." We'll try that today:

Pic: I didn't see a decent stand-alone pic, but I did see this article with great pics. I don't know how I feel about the tone of that article. It seems patronizing of one of the oldest civilizations on the planet. Still, I'd love to see an Armani/Surma walk-off.

Article: Total eclipse of the moon tonight! I'm excited! Are you? Eclipses always make me feel weird. I love it. I'll be out there tonight contemplating my life, the universe and our place in it.

WTF: Today's WTF won't hurt anyone's feelings. It's actually kinda cool. Play. (the sites down right now, but it should be back up by the time you read this...for the meantime)

Tomorrow, there shall be more of Teh best of teh Intrawebs!

P.S. http://thehayworth.blogspot.com is always sooooo funny!

2 comments:

Rockel said...

There is only one thing standing in the way of you being King of the Webz... the ability to link. Gracious, kid. 50% just isn't going to cut it. (although I guess the myoats one isn't your fault... I'm glad I got in on that before it went down... thing is CRAZY!)

Andronicus said...

I am very pleased you have returned to world of the posting, sirrah. It has been too long. And my thanks for the shout out.