In case you haven't noticed by the comments left on your blogs, I can now leave comments on your blogs!! HUZZAH!!! Now, you have no choice but to hear me.
In honor of the fact that I can post comments on all your blogs, I invite you all to comment on this, ostensibly, politic free post. Without further ado, here's some wicked interesting things from today that, hopefully, won't piss off anyone who believes anything.
- We'll start with this awesome story which offers yet another reason why the vegetarian lifestyle can do nothing but good things for you and your health. GO VEG!
- Recently, The Cavorting Celt published this post about Claudia Mitchell's new bionic arm. In case your wondering how it works, here's a super-sweet article about how the doctors managed to use nerve endings in her chest to receive the signals her brain was sending to her arm (which her brain still recognized as existing) and then move the appropriate parts of the arm, often simultaneously.
- Random picture that r0x0r
- Guess what I majored in...
- Of course, my vote is for the Italian Renaissance.
- Motorcycle Roller coaster?!?!
- Talk about a filthy stinking drunk.
Well my collective mon freres, this is your favorite linguistic master saying "Adios..."