Monday, September 11, 2006

Ego 2.0 (Beta)

Ahoy hoy readers!

If you're a member of Blogger, then you should have heard about the new Blogger Beta. In case you hadn't noticed, I've updated. Again, I effectively display how much more awesome I am than you. I'm all ahead of the blogging curve, forging ahead into Beta mode while all your "Pre-Beta" bloggers are floundering about in that old-school world of Blogger 1.o. Here's a break down of how I feel about it.

  • Template editing is super-sweet. Drag and drop elements such as links and pictures all over without having to edit lines of code I don't understand.
  • I can't comment on your old, prehistoric blogs. Update!! Immediately! So that I might troll your blog with incessant, egotistical babblings and ravings.
  • And the new look and feel is pleasing to me, and me is all that matters.

There are some very cool, very new links listed to the right as well. I highly recommend some of them, not all of them, though all of them are cool, all of them are not "highly" recommended as there wouldn't be a "best" link (which is obviously the one that says "Go Veg!").

Many people have been newly endorsed. Let me be the first to congratulate you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have recently been found worthy of The Cobra's endorsement. You will soon be the envy of all your blogging cohorts...except for those who are also on the list, in which case, I've prepared the following dialogue to help you feel superior to them.

You: I just got endorsed by The Cobra! My blog totally kicks your blogs ass!

Them: Uh, no. I've been endorsed by The Cobra for like almost a year now.

You: No you haven't.

And with that, citizen, you have indisputably proven the superiority of your blog. This can also be accomplished by putting the word "superior" (or some derivative thereof) into the title of your blog, but then you'd be copying me, the greatest blogger ever.

I would like to draw your attention to the Propaganda Pipeline. This is done by the Hayworth and frequently makes me laugh right out loud. Visit his page. Laugh out loud. It'll be great. You'll love it.

Expect continued changes from the Ego as time goes on and Blogger lets me do more cooler things that you can't do because you're all living in the dark ages.

No comments: