Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Cobra's Global Initiative

Good day, citizens!

Oh, how I wish I could comment on your blogs. It is a sad day whenever I read a cohorts blog and cannot write some witty remark in reply. But soon, you will be in BloggerBeta, or BloggerBeta will stop sucking. Until then, here's some current events:

The Faith of Foot Licking

Princeton reviews Diebold's electronic voting machine

Diebold Responds

"Let us suppose, for the sake of argument, that the war declared by al-Qaeda and other Islamists is under way....If such war is under way, there are ten good reasons why, as things stand, Islam will not be defeated in it." I like #2.

I've read ten books on this list

I just watched the film Waiting for Guffman. Funny movie. You should see it.

I've also been seeing alot of Bill Clinton lately. He's promoting his Global Initiative and I really like it. Perhaps I will post on that soon. They really do amazing work, like bringing sterile surgical tools to clinics and helping to create sterile water systems in under-developed areas of Africa. The coolest part, is they make people sign their names on the dotted line. So, once you commit, since you're a private individual and not a corrupt government, you can be held accountable in a REAL court of law. But you see, no one gets sued. They just follow-through. It's effing brilliant.

In reverence to Clinton's Global Initiative, I've decided to start The Cobra's Global Initiative. My mission is simple: to get everyone to, once a day, when someone/thing is causing you ire, shake your fist in response to their humbuggery. I believe that this will lower stress all over the nation and violent crime rates will be reduced -- certainly road rage.

2 comments:

Andronicus said...

Wow. That top ten Islamic list is scary and sobering. Sounds dead-on to me. But it doesn't matter! Iran's President, whom I'll call Mr. A, rather than look up the correct spelling, said the 12th or 13th (I forget) Ihman is returning so it doesn't matter. The world will end soon.

I enjoy the links you post. Carry on. While you can.

Andronicus said...

Also, blogger claims to have fixed the problem that kept betas and bloggers from commenting on one another. try it out.