Thursday, March 30, 2006

YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE!!

Now, you and I both know that this is the ultimate, super-awesome, "you got totally burned," cut-down ever to be invented in the history of the dozens.

But it's time to take this a step further. Just like "your mom" evolved into "your mom is so fat/ugly/stinky/nasty/furry" etc. we must expand the "your mom goes to college" insult to epic social proportions.

With that said, I'm starting a totally awesome contest. Grand Prize is a personalized congratulatory blog entry all about you with your name in the title. That's right, your name, in the title bar, of THE COBRA's blog. Thanks me later.

Here's the contest:

Come up with the sweetest "your mom goes to college" joke.

That's it.

Here's a few that so rock and don't count for the contest. Otherwise, I would have already won.

I totally saw your mom filling out a FAFSA yesterday.

Did your mom get that scholarship?

I just saw your mom buying a scantron from the bookstore.

So there are some examples. Hit me with your best shot and good luck to all!!!

4 comments:

AlohaAmby said...

Your mom is in my study group.

Your mom's the T.A. in my Intro class.

Your mom swipes cards at Marshbanks.

Your mom trips on the uneven bricks.

I saw your mom in line getting a book voucher.

Your mom sits behind me in CUW.

I saw your mom sneaking out of Burkot.

Your mom's my date to formal.

Did your mom get into the new apartments?

Ask your mom if I can buy her Algebra book from her next semester.

Bethany said...

I hope your mom gets into the dorms next year... that tent is really an eye sore to academic circle... plus it's really awkward to see President Wallace crawling out of it on my way to my 8 o'clocks.

Jersey said...

I saw your mom doing the walk of shame from reardon this morning.

Your mom flashed us at the kegger last night.

I saw your mom with Ms Martin last night, i guess the rumor is true.

AlohaAmby said...

Round Two:

I heard your mom auditioned for Mr. Campbell.

Your mom can't get cell phone reception.

I saw your mom on Facebook/I Facebooked your mom.

Did your mom go to CRU last night?

Your mom gained the Freshman 15.

Your mom is addicted to AIM.

I saw Public Safety putting a boot on your mom's car.

Your mom parks in Y Lot.

Tell your mom to stop writing her name on my whiteboard.

Your mom lives off of Ramen noodles.

Your mom is in a long distance relationship.

Your mom dyes the fountain.

Your mom got the clean room award this month.

Did your mom get that internship?

I saw your mom and some guy hopping the fence into the baseball field.

Your mom's a Happy Humper.