Friday, March 24, 2006

A Pretty Lady in Spain




This is my girlfriend!! She's a beautiful woman spending three months in Spain. Her blog is atop the list of endorsees. Please visit her blog (and all the others on my list) as she has had many splendiferous adventures already. She would love to hear from people in America and I believe much of her experience will provide an excellent forum for discussion on the trade of culture in an increasingly global economy.....it's the subject of my latest literary venture.

Mis Aventuras




I miss my pretty lady...

5 comments:

Doyle said...

She dates you? She has to be blinde, because she's not blonde. Silly lady. Make sure to enjoy Spain, its a great place to visit. Just be careful on the beaches, even old ladies go topless *shudders with horrendous memories*

Gaelic Star said...

Awww...I never thought I'd see the day when I'd say that you were adorable, Ryan...but yeah. Your words made me smile.

TLT said...

great post baby but u could have put some better pics of me up =) but i agree that u should totally check out my blog. i hope to have more interesting stuff.
hasta luego

Rockel said...

haha... she told you she was in Spain? Only if "Spain" is code for "a Tropical Paradise where my only companion is a nude Rockel." Then yeah, she's in Spain.

TLT said...

matt! i thought we agreed not to tell ryan! JK! i am so in spain and missing ryan very much...