Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This Blog Totally Rocks

This one.

Join along on one young female's journey through the hustle and bustle of this thing we call life.

Might it also be said that Little Miss Nomad made a desperate appeal to my emotions which I was not prepared to endure. Let this be a warning to others: your pain is nothing to me. Jaime's words cut, healed, and scarred. Whatever semblance of a heart I had left has been hardened and immune to any attacks inflicted by you upon discovering the exclusion of your blog from my sidebar. If you wish your blog to receive my highly coveted endorsement you must appeal to a more objective, utilitarian, humorous, or insightful realm of my consciousness.

In other news:

I love fish.

It took me becoming a vegetarian to even consider the wide world of fish.

I guess that doesn't make me a vegetarian. A "vegequarian" would be a more accurate term.

I like red snapper, sea bass, salmon, tilapia, mahi mahi, and swordfish.

I do not like catfish. They eat shit.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

aw, thanks! now I'm touched =)

andiewade said...

you're a vegetarian?! i never knew that.

Turmel said...

Hey. After saturday, I'm going to have to start looking into fish. thanks for having me over, it was fun.

hot cross buns said...

ohhh how fondly i remember "steak nights" in marshbanks- and how you came out of the line with a MOUND of steak upon your plate. no veggies, no fruit, not even a little cup of banana pudding-- just a plate of manly meat. your 19 inch waist and 13 inch hips would sit down, grab hold of the fork and spoon (see you should have been using a knife, but everyone knew the spoons cut better than the knives anyday), and dig in. that night at rehearsal, you would move a little slower, burp a little louder...and felt a little manly...er.

Jaime said...

Haha! I remember those days too! Wow, quite the change there...

The Cobra said...

I know!! I use to totally own Steak Night at Marshbanks!! But alas, recombinant bovine growth hormone's and a little bit of cruelty have changed me.

Bethany said...

Oh Steak Night at Marshbanks... Doesn't that seem like another lifetime? I guess it was.