Saturday, December 31, 2005

Auld Lang Syne

Translates to "the times gone past; the good old days."

So here we are wishing a fond farewell to good old days gone by and I, for one, look back with contentment and cheer on this past year. 2005 brought us such amazing endeavors as

--Skateboards
--Daego's Sober Semester
--Happy 22nd B-Day
--Tracie
--The Death of the Daego and the subsequent
--Birth of The Cobra
--The Taming of the Shrew
--Welcoming back lost family
--Poetry, which I know you all love...

Hopefully, 2006 will be as exciting. New Year's resolutions include:

--Getting in the gym ("BEEFCAAAAKE!!")
--Turning habit into recreation
--Being a better lover (I recommend this to all of you)

Happy New Year everybody!! And don't go too crazy on the Willie-Waught!!

"And here's a hand my trusty friend,
And put your hand in mine.
We'll take a right good willie-waught [Drink],
For old lang syne.

And surely you'll lift up your glass,
For surely I'll lift mine,
And we'll drink a cup of kindness yet,
For old lang syne."

1 comment:

Rockel said...

actually, it's "Old Long Since," but I'll let that slide...