Monday, March 21, 2005

As if You Really Care

So, I finally broke down and did the "cool" thing -- got a blog site. I almost want to be ashamed of myself.

Let me begin by saying that I will not site references to anything I ever say, unless, of course, I do. In which case, I do not honestly expect anyone to check them.

Anything I say on this blog is simply my opinion, which is, to be brutally blunt, much better than yours. I welcome all readers to agree, but, preferably, to disagree because it's never any fun when we all just sit around in a circle jerk now is it?

On a final note: I reserve the ultimate right to not care one rat's turd about what you have to say but I whole-heartedly wish that you would say it anyway.

Holla@ cha Daego

1 comment:

Rockel said...

HAHA... the day has come...

Oh, well. Don't be ashamed. If nothing else, it gives you something to do on those lonely, sober nights... and me something to read on my not-so-sober, yet still lonely nights...

Holla